BOONDI LADDU RECIPE- బూంది లడ్డు
|BOONDI LADDU - బూంది లడ్డు|
- Take freshly Split Bengal gram flour - 2 cups
- Sugar- 1 1/2 cup
- Cooking Camphor powder - Pinch full
- Green cardamom powder - 1 tap
- Cashew nuts - 1 tbsp
- Cut cashew nuts into small pieces.
- Mix the sugar and 1/2 cup of water and make a one thread sugar syrup.(light teega pakam).
- Mix gram flour and water. Make it a thick batter without any lumps.
- Heat oil in a wide sauce pan.
- Using boondi ladle fry boondi till it turns light yellowish brown.
- Boondi should be soft. Do not over fry them.
- Remove from oil and drop directly into sugar syrup.
- Add cooking camphor powder, cardamom powder, cashews and 2 tbsp ghee.
- Mix them all well.
- If this mixture becomes too soft to shape it into laddu. Heat it again on low flame and stir frequently till it becomes hard.
- Make laddos when mixture gets warm.
- Garnish them with almond and raisins.
If laddus are not forrming well and are breaking while shaping them just add little bit more of warm ghee and it should come together.